Be a leader of leaders in your community.
We make it easy for you to host your own Chick-fil-A Leadercast event – right in your community.
To make sure your event is a success, we provide all the help you need – from planning guides and marketing materials to a personal consultant who will answer your questions and walk you through each step of the process.
HOST AN EVENT
Make your event public or private – it’s your choice:
Host a public event for leaders in your community.
- Take the lead in your community and be recognized as a credible hub for leader development.
- Make new connections and strengthen existing ones as you build relationships with influential community members.
- Provide networking opportunities and valuable leadership insights for your colleagues and guests.
- Keep the conversation going after the event with follow-up tools.
Learn more about hosting a public event by clicking here.
Host a private event for your organization or team.
- Create an outstanding “in-house” leader development event for your team members or your entire organization.
- Extend the leadership training to all of your field offices by giving them full access to this simulcast event at their sites.
- Develop more people for a fraction of the cost, eliminating travel expenses and the out-of-office time required by off-site programs.
- Build a leadership culture within your organization to help it achieve new levels of performance, productivity and profit.
Learn more about hosting a private event by clicking here.